Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Asmackofjellyfish's pixel pin cuppacake@wondermilk


As you all know, I love love love love love cupcakes.
This pin is by asmackofjellyfish.

For more info: http://www.asmackofjellyfish.com/

I can't wait to get my hands on their girrafe and cuppacake necklace, grr.

I think I'll call this thing we're doing 'Anything of the fortnight'. Because we update this blog every fortnight, and we promote anything that we like we can think of.
Unless we're able to update every week, then we'll change the name to 'Anything of the week'.
What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can make these yourself, you know that right? they sell a DIY kit in toys r' us. i saw it when i was looking for your toy loom.

kurasaraksasa said...

better-looking-than-jude-law guy a.k.a my budak busuk, i know.
:-)

promoting only mahh

//dill

Irna said...

i made already wat for discoclouds spider and flower...haiya.

dill i love u

The Zookeeper said...

hey there the creator of pixel pin! i've been trying to get intouch with you but to no avail you have yet to reply.i think it went to the spam box instead.if you or anyone related see this.pls hit me back.i AM interested!

www.thethreadszoo.blogspot.com